Sunday, 16 October 2011

Owls Need Rescue

Well, I have even more Folksy owls to show you & one copper wire work owl of my own. So what's the big deal with owls? It is something close to my heart, as these magnificent creatures are in need of all the support & help that they can get, in order to survive this ever changing world of ours. The World Owl Trust, which has a base at the World Owl Centre at Muncaster Castle in Cumbria, not only lets you have close up contact with these mysterious creatures, but endeavours to work with all those involved in their future survival, from ministers of governments to farmers. All in order to save the lives & habitats of these beautiful creatures. I couldn't imagine a world without them.

Spiral Fountain Jewellery

And here's some more Folksy Owls;

H00tCeramics


 littlebrickhouse





Thanks to everyone who has contributed their pictures to the 'Owl Blogs!'




1 comment:

  1. Ah, I love owls :) I spent a happy few hours looking through owly things for my own blog. Love these ones! x

    ReplyDelete