Wednesday, 25 January 2012

Valentines Day Gallery


Well as ususal, Folksy have failed to recognise my immense & wholly unrecognised talents & haven't placed one single one of my valentines items in the valentines scroll down section. Ah well, such is the lot of many of us 'artistes'!! 
So what better than to show my own Valentines Gallery on this blog! Next week I'll feature some other sellers, but for once it's all about Spiral Fountain Jewellery...errrh, well, that's just me!

OK....FORCED TO EDIT AS FOLKSY HAVE NOW INCLUDED ME!...ooops!!...well enjoy the gallery anyway!!









SOLD








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous items, I love the brilliance of the red and the way you have photographed them.
    Well done on the Folksy drop down thingy. :)

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your kind comments. It's a bit embarrassing having a gripe, only then to find out they have now included me! However, on this occasion I'm very happy to be embarrassed!

    ReplyDelete