Saturday, 24 May 2014

I'm back!

 Ah well, what can I say or excuse for not writing a blog post in over year! Well it has been due to a fairly explosive change in my personal circumstances, which although painful, I think has now released me onto a wonderful new path :) So hopefully I will get back on track with my  fellow crafter interviews, new makes and generally sharing some wonderful artistic stuff or interesting themes!

So for starters here's is just a piccie of a recent custom order, the classic braid bracelet in copper & gold plated wire.




5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I love the two colours in the bracelet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallooooo. Good to see you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to see you back - I know how 'real' life can get in the way of 'blog' life, but it's great when they meet up again :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! I look forward to reading new posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete